New Releases from Insight Software
Possibly one of the most powerful and known reporting and business intelligence solution in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC community, Jet Reports from Insight Software has now released version 21.3.
Although Jet Reports receive updates on a regular basis, the latest version includes technology upgrades, new feature updates to Jet Hub and Jet Add-in, as well as various resolved issues. Insight Software also state that with the availability of the new version comes enhanced usability and a deep focus on quality.
Making reporting and analytics quick and easy, the latest release includes upgrades to Microsoft .NET core 5.0 and Microsoft .NET framework 4.8. Customers will be pleased to know that the installation of this Jet release will automatically install these needed upgrades before installing Jet Reports release 21.3.
Some of the main features and resolved issues to note in the latest release include:
- Added ability to turn on/off logging from the Jet Hub under settings.
- Corrected an issue where selecting Open in Excel Online was not previously working in Chrome.
- Corrected an issue where weekly tasks would duplicate one day but leaving out another day.
- Enhanced the Evaluate Function to return the same results when using Web Services or Direct SQL connections to Business Central.
- Corrected an issue when using Table Builder and linking from a custom field to link to another table so a “invalid column name” error is no longer issued and the link works correctly.
- Corrected an issue where the Check for Updated Version was not properly displaying a message that an updated version of Jet Reports was available.
You can find out more about the further resolved issues and feature updates in the full release from Insight Software.