You will be providing a leading approach, with excellent consultancy services on projects, as well as working closely with developers, support team, and project managers on implementations. You will be confident and proactive in your approach to work and will be capable in leading multiple projects, as well as willing to provide help and expertise to the wider team when needed.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Lead Dynamics NAV / Business Central implementations
- Technical solution scoping and design
- Involvement in full project cycle
- Produce project documentation to a high standard
Ideally, you will have:
- 10+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav/Business Central
- Lead on a minimum of three Dynamics NAV/BC and LS Retail implementations
In addition, it would be great if you have knowledge of:
- LS Retail
- Jet Reports
- Tasklet Factory
- Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Other Dynamics 365 Applications
We are a truly friendly bunch of people who collaborate well. The Dynavics culture is based on transparency, empowerment, and support. At Dynavics, we understand that work is a huge portion of people’s lives, so it’s important to enjoy work, and who you are working with! We appreciate the views and opinions of each team member, and are passionate that ideas and suggestions never go unheard!
As well as working with an amazing bunch of people on great projects, you will have access to the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Competitive salary
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Platform
- Mental Health First Aiders and a proactive approach to a positive workplace
- Critical Illness & DIS benefit
- Personal development & training
- Social activities
- Hybrid work
If you are looking to join a fun and energetic team, as well work for a supportive and rapidly growing company then Dynavics may be the place for you!