The key responsibilities of this role include providing an excellent consultancy service on customer projects, as well as working closely with our team of developers, support team and project managers on LS Retail implementations. You will be confident and proactive in your approach to work and will be capable in leading multiple projects, as well as willing to provide help and expertise to the wider team where possible and appropriate.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Lead Dynamics NAV / Business Central implementations
- Technical solution scoping and design
- Involvement in full project cycle
- Produce project documentation to a high standard
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav/Business Central
- Lead on a minimum of three Dynamics NAV/BC and LS Retail implementations
The ideal candidate will benefit from having knowledge of:
- LS Retail
- Jet Reports
- Tasklet Factory
- Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Other Dynamics 365 Applications
If you are looking to join a fun and energetic team, as well work for a supportive and rapidly growing company then Dynavics may be the place for you!