It’s that time of the year again…
For many Microsoft partners, October is like an early Christmas… as we are treated with wave 2 of this years release plan.
The Dynamics 365 community were recently given access to all the latest news, functionality, advances, and updates to come within the latest release wave, and with it came lots of exciting and innovative updates to Business Central.
Although we love hearing about the updates across all the Microsoft products and ecosystem, but as Business Central experts and trusted implementation partner, we couldn’t help but dive straight into the exciting improvements to our favourite ERP!
It is evident that this release brings A LOT of new functionality and extensions, and we can’t wait to dive in…
- Support business events in Business Central connector for Power Automate
- Get list of companies using Business Central connector in Power Automate
- Simplified Power Automate approval flow experience
- Relate native and virtual tables to expose more Business Central data in Dataverse
- Get to data search from anywhere in Business Central
- Share readable deep links to pages and records
- Show related record details from lookup
- Search for pages and data in the mobile app
- Manage user expectations with selection context-based actions
Copilot & AI
- Complete bank account reconciliation faster with Copilot
- Easily integrate generative AI with your AL solutions
- Get marketing text suggestions with Copilot
You can find Dynavics recent article here.
- Consolidate financial information across environments in multicompany setups
- Include approvals for intercompany general journals in your workflows
- Make intercompany transactions across Business Central environments
- More control over general journal approvals
- Add more columns to pages for better insight
- Troubleshoot Shopify integration issues
- Usability improves for warehouse and inventory
- Use directed pick and put-away suggestions in basic warehouse configurations
- Easier management of System Application permissions
- Find all references now works on triggers, system methods, and trigger events
- Choose between more sampling intervals for snapshot and in-client profiling
- Track source and build metadata on extensions
- Open Visual Studio Code from web client to investigate or troubleshoot extensions
- Show list of keys while working on AL code
Service & Platform
- New operational limits on scheduled tasks and web requests improve throughput
- Service-to-service apps and device license users can schedule tasks
- Synchronize multiple Business Central companies with the same Dataverse environment
- Faster tab opening and navigation and action bar rendering
Find out more
This is simply a short snippet of the latest Dynamics 365 Business Central Release Wave. You can find out more about the above and further functionality and improvements on the Microsoft website.
To find out more on how Dynavics could support your business, get in touch, our team are happy to help.