Dynavics are proud to announce that we have taken the Partner Pledge with Women in Dynamics, to show our support of inclusion and diversity in the Dynamics community.
Launched at Directions EMEA 2021 in Milan by an international team of power women, Women in Dynamics is a growing community with a goal to inspire and encourage more Microsoft Dynamics partner executives to commit to gender diversity and inclusion.
The three goals of Women in Dynamics
- Create a network of like-minded individuals (not just women!) within the global Dynamics community.
- Identify and understand challenges in our community, so we can help drive positive change.
- Promote Dynamics as a totally inclusive community and a wonderful place to work
The Partner Pledge
- Enact the Women in Dynamics Principles within your organization
- Enroll and show that your company supports inclusion and diversity in the Dynamics community
- Enact the pledge by developing, testing new and proven strategies for a more inclusive Dynamics future
Dynavics are excited to share that we have taken the Partner Pledge, after the concept was pitched by Lead Consultant, Davina Webb.
“I first came across Women in Dynamics on Linkedin through my connection Vicky Critchley CEO of Bam Boom Cloud. I felt like it was a really important initiative to get involved with as I feel passionately about diversity and representation in the workplace. It’s also a great platform to network with other women in the Dynamics space as consulting can often be quite an isolated role.”
About Women in Dynamics
Women in Dynamics is supported by Directions 4 Partners, to promote diversity and inclusion within the international Dynamics Community. With Women in Dynamics, we want to create more awareness and to ignite a change within the international Microsoft Dynamics community.
About Dynavics Ltd.
Dynavics specialise in the design, development, deployment, and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and all in the NAV world. By combining an expertise in the field with a passion for clients, Dynavics help SME businesses to succeed with their specific and individual business needs.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Dynamics world the goal of Dynavics is simple, to provide a cost-effective, bespoke option when it comes to the deployment of new Dynamics 365 systems, solutions, and support. Since becoming a LS Partner in 2017, Dynavics have worked together with LS Retail to provide unified solutions through ERP and POS that go beyond expectations.