The key responsibilities of this role include working with our outstanding and growing support team to assist with the management and resolution of customer support tickets and providing excellent service to Dynavics customers. You will often be the first point of contact for queries, so will need to be able to address problems through Help Desk, phone and in person in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner.
You will be an eager problem solver and confident in liaising with developers and consultants when working on queries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in Supporting NAV/Business Central
- National Diploma (or higher) IT qualification
The ideal candidate will benefit from knowledge of any of the following:
- Experience in any of the following: MVC ASP .Net Web Apps, HTML, CSS development
- LS Retail
- Jet Reports
- Tasklet Factory
- Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Mobile NAV
- Other Dynamics 365 applications.