The key responsibilities of this role will include technical solution scoping and documentation, producing accurate and comprehensive technical documentation, 3rd Line support when required. You will take leadership in your role and ownership in your responsibilities, as well as assisting the wider team with technical issues if necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial experience if developing A/L extensions for Business Central
- 3+ years’ development experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav/Business Central
- Comprehensive functional knowledge of NAV/BC modules.
The ideal candidate will benefit from having knowledge of:
- Experience in an of the following: MVC ASP .NET Web Apps, HTML, CSS development
- LS Retail
- Jet Reports
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Mobile NAV
- Other Dynamics 365 applications
If you are looking to join a fun and energetic team, as well work for a supportive and rapidly growing company then Dynavics may be the place for you!